HOW TO USE ELEMENT
Remove top protection cap and discard.
Hold from the black plastic handle and remove bottom striker.
Strike the tip of the yellow striker along the tip of the red Element unit. This will start a chemical reaction and gas will immediately begin to flow from the tip of the Element extinguisher.
Hold from the black plastic handle and point the flowing gas to the base of the fire until extinguished.
EASY TO USE,
EVEN FOR A FIRST-TIMER
- extremely easy to use & activates quickly
- easy to follow 4-step process
- large images on unit guide activation
- 1,342,000 fires reported
- 2,950 civilian deaths AND $7.9b in property damage
- One home fire reported every 90 seconds
- One civilian fire injury reported every 34 minutes
- One civilian fire death OCCURRED every 2:35 hours
- One highway vehicle fire reported every 3.02 minutes